Papers from which we can make labels on a roll:
- matte or semi-gloss universal,
- matte or semi-gloss blackened from the bottom (effectively masks obsolete, unnecessary or incorrect information),
- thermal (for thermal printing without the use of thermal transfer tapes) standard or increasing the durability of the print.
Adhesive on which we can make white labels:
- standard (durable, based on acrylic emulsion),
- strong (with exceptionally high durability, based on rubber),
- for freezing (possibility of application in refrigeration conditions, resistant to long-term exposure to very low temperatures),
- easily-removable (with good adhesion, but with the possibility to remove without leaving residue).
In addition to paper, we can also use various types of foils and non-adhesive materials for the production of labels.